Customer Care Assistant Manager (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Monday, June 12, 2017
MAJOR GOALS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- All existing responsibilities/duties as outlined in the Customer Care job description.
- Answer questions from Customer Care or Dispatch regarding procedures.
- Work with Customer Service Manager continuously to identify and implement processes and procedures to ensure that the department runs efficiently and productive at all times.
- Participate in the training of new employees.
- Maintain Critical Path as set forth by the Customer Service Manager.
- Compile and maintain the monthly Critical Path for the members of the department.
- Report any team member or service issue to the appropriate Service Manager when deemed counseling is necessary in order to ensure the efficiency of the department.
- Monitor the Open Call Report and aid dispatch in making pro-active decisions regarding call load.
- Uphold the level of professionalism involved in a management and leadership role.
PRODUCTS INVOLVED IN THIS JOB
Telephone, OMD software, Excel, Word and Outlook
PRIMARY PEOPLE CONTACTS
Customer Care Reps, Service Call Controllers, External and Internal Customers, Sales Reps and Service Technicians
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Category: Service