Sales Manager (Memphis, TN)
Submitted Wednesday, May 31, 2017
MAJOR GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling Digital Production Services (quick copy, color printing, wide format printing, etc.).
- Managing relationships with customers and servicing accounts to provide value and customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Develop and present proposals to qualified prospects.
- Set appointments and meet with individuals who influence and make decisions regarding outsourced copy and print jobs within organizations.
- Follow up and follow through to see that jobs are produced as presented.
- Work closely with division management and the DPS customer service, design and production staff.
- Working with DPS sales in a management role for the team.
- In the sales management role Recruit, Select, Train, Manage, and Motivate.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES INVOLVED IN IRIS JOB:
All products and services of RI Young’s Digital Production Services
- Plan daily and weekly activities to maximize time usage with current as well as potential accounts.
- Complete an established number of contacts per week with follow-up plan.
- Initiate surveys and interviews of accounts to determine feasibility and program potential.
- Prepare professional proposal with detailed and accurate figures on pricing.
- Present proposal to contact.
- Close for commitment.
- Conduct sales team meetings and training on a weekly basis.
Location: Memphis. TN
Job Category: Sales