Senior Accountant (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Monday, February 13, 2017
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applies principles of accounting to analyze and record financial information in order to prepare financial statements for R J Young Company, record fixed assets, bank reconciliations, and prepares account reconciliation’s for R J Young Company and/or related companies.
I. Complete bank reconciliations for all banks on monthly basis.
2. Pcard reconciliation
3. Update and maintain fixed asset records on monthly basis.
4. Complete account reconciliations
5. Process sales taxes for 9 states
6. Process property taxes
7. Assist in month end close process
8. Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Category: Administration